Monday, March 31, 2003
Take the Testat politicalcompass.org. I was pretty close to dead center.
Or check out Rebecca's blog for the Guess the Dictator and/or Television Sit-Com Character. It caught me as Willie from Alf, but I stumped it with Dr. Bombay from Bewitched. Use the TV Tome links to help you win.
Saturday, March 29, 2003
Hmmmm...The boys were watching Cubix: Robots for Everyone and during one scene, a character said, “Has your robot always dreamed of being in the circus?” Which, of course, made me wonder, “DO androids dream of electric sheep?” I was going to make some Rick Deckerd reference here. Maybe about Rick making a guest appearance on Cubix. But I want to publish something else and stop thinking about this.
Thursday, March 27, 2003
Michael Moore criticism - http://www.moorewatch.com
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation's info on stuff in SE PA - culturefiles
Whatever dude (as a bonus it includes criticism of Michael Moore) - www.whatever-dude.com
Is anyone writing to support Michael Moore?
I'm really loving the blog twinning project. Tomorrow I'm going to find acid logic via a blog that I'm not going to name. I also found tv cream - an interesting British site with commentary on old television shows and other old things. Then there is this. I don't understand it. It occurs to me that a large percentage of bloggers are described by "Hi, I am a 2_ year old computer programmer and ____." Not me, though. I am a 44 year old engineer and lunatic.
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
This MetaFilter thread has some interesting mathematics links, for example:
I stole this from Andrea's Weblog.
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
Some stuff I don't want to forgetLunch hour finds: Robert Graysmith at Chester County Library System. He also wrote the book for Auto Focus, the story of Bob Crane. CCLS also has the DVD.
On a more normal note, Lockergnome featured blogstreet as its GnomeFAVORITE today. Indirectly, that's what got me over to all the Bob Crane stuff. You see, Lileks watched the movie and was talking about it in today's Bleat. I picked him off of blogstreet. Just like the truth laid bear.
And the blog twinning project. TTFN
Friday, March 21, 2003
Quote of the day:"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
Tuesday, March 18, 2003
Friday, March 14, 2003
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not? Yes and no. There are some people I just don't want to talk to. Other than that, I'm okay with it.
I didn't like this ff.
Thursday, March 13, 2003
Anti SpamSpam Detection
Paul Graham Spam Resources
I guess I could write more, but there isn't time right now.
Saturday, March 08, 2003
Friday Five (on Saturday)
1. What was the last song you heard? The stupid pinball tune that comes with XP. Before that I think it was the incredibly annoying Hillary Duff song on the Disney channel.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? On tape/DVD - I think it was Undercover Brother and Amadeus. In the movies, Lord of the Rings and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
3. What were the last three things you purchased? Pizza, lunch, gas
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Take the kids to the orthodontist, work, go to church, clean.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? wife, kids, in-laws.