Friday, November 01, 2002
1. Were you raised in a particular religious faith? Yes.
2. Do you still practice that faith? Why or why not? Sort of. Because of family.
3. What do you think happens after death? While I always liked the Islamic virgins thing, I think that you meet God, and he decides what's next.
4. What is your favorite religious ritual (participating in or just observing)? Human sacrifice.
5. Do you believe people are basically good?Yes, I think that they are. I think that the amount of active evil is fairly small; that most evil in the world is because of not caring, lazyness, inattention.
Yeah - pretty lame answers, but I don't have much time.