Scoreless Tie


Thursday, March 27, 2003
Miscellany
Michael Moore criticism - http://www.moorewatch.com
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation's info on stuff in SE PA - culturefiles
Whatever dude (as a bonus it includes criticism of Michael Moore) - www.whatever-dude.com

Is anyone writing to support Michael Moore?

I'm really loving the blog twinning project. Tomorrow I'm going to find acid logic via a blog that I'm not going to name. I also found tv cream - an interesting British site with commentary on old television shows and other old things. Then there is this. I don't understand it. It occurs to me that a large percentage of bloggers are described by "Hi, I am a 2_ year old computer programmer and ____." Not me, though. I am a 44 year old engineer and lunatic.




Comments: Post a Comment