Scoreless Tie


Saturday, November 21, 2009

North Penn 35 - Nehaminy 22

Well, it has taken me a whole week to post this. Now we're on the cusp of the semi-final game against Avon Grove. This post is a little (Lot?) disjointed, but I'm just going to post it so I can move forward.

In the Reporter Christiaan DeFranco crowns the Knights champions with Knights dominate Heartbreak Ridge. (Somewhat misleading headline since the game was played at Souderton's new field - in the dead tree edition, the column was titled "NP has outgrown Neshaminy.") While I certainly hope that DeFranco is correct and the Knights become the first eastern team since the CB West juggernaut to win a 2nd PIAA AAAA football championship, they are beatable. As I've previously noted, the team with the better game plan and execution wins in the playoffs. Last night, I felt that the game plans were equal. North Penn beat Neshaminy with better execution.

Listen to the post-game interview / Kev Hunter's 5 keys - I think the Knights did it.
Intel article
Reporter - A Unified Effort
Reporter - 'Big test' turns into another show for NP

WNPV overtime:




Comments: Post a Comment