Scoreless Tie


Tuesday, February 26, 2008
This post probably started in my mind with The Unauthorized Guide to Sex and Church by Carmen Renee Berry. The seeds may have been planted when I read C.S. Lewis' The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe way back when.

The thought process has continued with The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life which I still reading. (And I have the video tape of the PBS documentary on hold at the library). And finally, the publicity surrounding The Relevant Church's 30 Day Sex Challenge has pushed me into writing this entry.

Finally, I have to add this link to More in U.S. jump to new faiths, poll finds from the LA Times, which itself links to The Pew Forum's U.S. Religious Landscape Survey




Comments: Post a Comment