Scoreless Tie


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Continuous Improvement

I found GoalEnforcer, a specialized mind mapping software to help you tackle your to-do list, from a gmail advert. You can get it here: Get it from CNET Download.com!
Others have organized their to-do lists with Mindmanager, but almost every time GoalEnforcer comes up as an easier to use approach. Goalenforcer also came up as an alternative to using Excel to prioritize your to-do list. It also came up on a getting things done entry. I saw it other places besides lifehack but was too lazy to pull up the links for the blog. If you want to peruse my goal enforcer - Google Search feel free.

Update - found this at Lockergnome - Mindmeister. It's online and (as far as I can tell) free.




Comments:
I like the visual breakdown approach (goals->sub-goals->sub-goals), it makes me think faster. The latest version (released sometime in September) is integrated with FreeMind. Cool, I can can transfer my mindmaps from FreeMind to GoalEnforcer and vice-versa.
 
Post a Comment