Scoreless Tie


Monday, August 15, 2005

CNET vs. google

How things change at Google by ZDNet's Dan Farber -- In an interview with PCWorld.com on January 30, 2002, Google CEO Eric Schmidt was asked if he wanted to be the next Yahoo. His response: "What we do is search. Yahoo is a portal with a myriad of specialized services. What Google does is sufficiently limited. It's not really targeted at what Yahoo or AOL is trying to [...]


the book scanning thing is on hold - Here's a good summary from Corante

another article - forbes.com comments - blogpulse on the subject

I don't know what to think. I'm addicted to google, no matter how evil they may become. I even used google news to generate my links for this entry. And, of course, this is on blogger, which google graciously provides to me for free.




Comments: Post a Comment