Scoreless Tie


Thursday, June 16, 2005
Thursday night

Almost done Killer Instinct. Still have a way to go in The Devil in the White City, but it's a pretty good story. Not as engrossing as Jane Hamsher's book, but pretty good all the same. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Lab 257. It's subtitled, "the disturbing story of the government's secret Plum Island germ laboratory," but the part I found the most disturbing was that the author, Michael Christopher Carroll, couldn't put together a coherent enough story to make me care. There is certainly some crazy stuff going on at Plum Island, but even though the book has been published, I think that the government has kept the lid on things.

I loaded up some film into my Kodak Retina Automatic III tonight. It's had me stymied for a month trying to figure out what batteries it uses. It doesn't use any batteries! I really need to update Redwolf's Den. I want to add a camera section for all of the cheap old 35 mm rangefinders I've been buying on e-bay. I also need to get my 2 year old content off of the front page, and put some "new" old pictures up. And all of the book musings could be there, too.

Xanga sucks




Comments: Post a Comment