Scoreless Tie


Friday, January 10, 2003

Workin' the Blog

Just trying to get some info on Pharma MACT equations has led me to a DOE report on Analysis of Strategies for Reducing Multiple Emissions from Electric Power Plants: Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxides, Carbon Dioxide, and Mercury and a Renewable Portfolio Standard. Looks like it might be interesting, but it's off topic.
Environmental-Expert.com has more interesting stuff on their site, an Environmental Software House and limited security. What is truly bizarre is that all the stuff in the aforementioned directory is Essential Technologies (ETi) stuff that was posted in November 2002. It still has all the ETi logos and contact info, even though ETi had closed down and been taken over by Environmental Support Solutions. Maybe they just hadn't gotten around to updating the literature yet.

Toby Hanna & Ken Weiss wrote a CEP Magazine article about the MON rule. I should read it sometime. Still can't find anything easy about the calc's (I could read the rule, but that would give me a headache). I found a company that I drive right by several times a week in Flemington, NJ (home of the 1st trial of the 20th century) called EnfoTech. I should stop and see them sometime. I also found an Excel file with all the pharmaceutical companies in the UK. E-mail me (redwolfeighttwo at att.net - only use the digits for the numbers, not the words) if you want a copy.

I finally found an summary on the Pharmaceutical MACT Rule Assistant. They give all the process vent equations in their own little section.




Comments: Post a Comment