Scoreless Tie


Friday, August 02, 2002

Friday Five


1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
Germany for sure. Some ancestors from Great Britain, too, but not too much detail, there. Could be England, Wales, Scotland. Could be some Scotch-Irish (my Dad is from Mifflin County, PA).

2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
Germany. (Anywhere I can get away from my kids (AAAGGHHH!!!!!)

3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
Wales. Pretty desolate place from what I here.

4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
Hmmm... Not really. Eat pork & sauerkraut for New Year's. Drink beer occassionally.

5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
I'm not sure -- it goes back to the 1700's..




Comments: Post a Comment