Scoreless Tie


Friday, August 09, 2002

Friday Five


1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? Yes, I have a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina.

2. Do you drive very often? I drive pretty much every day. I've already driven over 700 miles this week, and it will be over 800 by Saturday night.

3. What's your dream car? Probably a Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing Coupe. It's not a car, it's an objet d'art.

4. Have you ever received a ticket? Yes, not recently, but yes. Speeding twice. Parking 2 or 3 times.

5. Have you ever been in an accident? Yes, quite a few times, with mixed results. I've been rear-ended 3 times at this intersection. (The on-ramp to the north-bound "Fort Washington Expy" as it's called on the map - It's really PA Route 309). The first time, it totalled my car. The next time there was no damage. The 3rd time it cost about $1200 for repairs. There's more (at least a couple I can remember), but I don't have time now. Maybe I'll update later.




Comments: Post a Comment