Scoreless Tie


Friday, July 26, 2002

Friday Five


1. How long have you had a weblog? What's a weblog? ;) This one started on April 24, 2002.

2. What was your first post about? Absolutely nothing. See title above.

3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? None, changing takes effort.

4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? See answer to 3 above.

5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? What kind of a question is that? I read things I find interesting. If I want to read more of what someone has written, I will look for it wherever it is and read it. James Lileks, for example. Or Seth Godin. I'll even read Seth on paper!! So I guess I kind of don't prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one place.




Comments: Post a Comment