Scoreless Tie


Wednesday, May 22, 2002
Has the real world ever gotten just so time consuming that you don't have time to blog? I keep thinking of stuff to blog about in my car, and then I never do it. Wait, wait... NPR comes to the rescue again. sort of. The kids tv feature reminded me of the kids tv shows on the Philadelphia airwaves from the 60's. Philly kids shows get a bunch of comments in the Clutch Cargo entry on jump the shark. I remember going to see the filming of Gene London and Pixanne when I was a kid. At the time, I thought it was just about the coolest thing in the world.

In a recent letter, Gene London talks about the 2001 election, reminisces about the show and burning his parents house in Ohio. Weird. Jane Norman (Pixanne) is selling a CD of love songs. Oh, and Captain Noah's brother was an English teacher in my high school. (Speaking of burning things).


So I blogged something. I guess.
I'll try to do better next time.



Comments: Post a Comment